On the Double Your Sales Now podcast, you will discover top resources to selling strategies, powerful tips, and best practices to open your mind and performance to the next level. You can double your sales, too! In this episode, you'll learn the power of influence on your exponential sales results.
This week, I interviewed Dr. Heather Johnson (President & Clinical Psychologist) and Erica Johnson (Consultant) with Klassen Performance Group. Heather has 25+ years of experience helping people across industries increase their influence and get results. Erica is known for her ability to facilitate long-lasting growth that allows her clients to get their ideas heard and get the impact they need. These business leaders are genuinely a CATALYST FOR CHANGE!
Here are the key areas we covered in this episode:
- How emotional intelligence can benefit your business, BIG TIME!
- Discover why active LISTENING is deemed as the TOP SALES skill. Most people think it's the smooth talkers who make the best salespeople, but in reality, it's those who have mastered listening.
- See how creating a genuine emotional connection on the phone may land a sale versus striving for perfection. Know how shifting your approach can make a meaningful difference.
- Learn what the major MISCONCEPTION of sales professionals is from a Clinical Psychologist's perspective. Find out how you can clarify your focus and deliver your message effectively.
- The INNOVATIVE AND ROBUST business ideas that can change your business FOR THE BETTER! (SALES perspective you've never heard of before!)
Heather is offering two free opportunities to our listeners help begin leveraging influence to boost sales exponentially:
- Webinar September 15th: How to Influence in Today’s Virtual World: 5 Mistakes to Avoid, where Heather will share practical strategies to apply immediately to significantly increase your impact in any situation.
- Measure your IQ (Influence Quotient): Influence is more important today than ever. Discover how influential you are and get specific strategies to improve based on your scores.
In the month of September, we are launching the 2X Intensive. Go to Salescoachnow.com/apply for more information.
Loved this episode? Please complete an online review of my "Double Your Sales Now" Podcast here: www.salescoachnow.com/giveaway/. More reviews equal more awareness of the Podcast, and more listeners mean more impact in the world.
A BIG Thank You To Our Sponsor!
I recently hosted an interview about having difficult conversations with Steve Miska. You may have listened on the 4th of July weekend. He runs a nonpartisan nonprofit called First Amendment Voice, which will host their annual (now virtual) Symposium in September.
Steve is offering free attendance for my listeners. Simply go to the registration page and use the promo code DYSN.
You also get a year’s free membership and the possibility to attend a Difficult Conversations workshop with me, all for free!
Sign up quickly because workshop participation is very limited. www.constitutionday.com