On the Double Your Sales Now podcast, you will discover top resources to selling strategies, powerful tips, and best practices to open your mind and performance to the next level. You can double your sales, too! In this episode, we are joined by Betsy Berkhemer-Credaire & Wendy Porter to empower the woman across the globe on how to play the corporate board game and win!
In January 2018, Betsy Berkhemer-Credaire became national CEO of 2020 Women on Boards. For six years, she had been the co-chair of the Los Angeles/Orange County 2020WOB National Conversation on Board Diversity event with Renee Fraser. She is also the author of two books, The Board Game – How Smart Women Become Corporate Directors and Winning the Board Game—How Women Directors Make the Difference. Since 1994, she has co-owned Berkhemer Clayton Inc. retained executive search. She previously built and sold one of the largest independent public relations firms in Southern California.
Wendy Porter is the Owner and Chief Event Architect of Wendy Porter Events L.L.C., an experiential events management agency based in Minneapolis, MN. Leveraging decades of marketing and event experience working with major corporations, Wendy excels in all types of corporate events: Trade Shows, V.I.P. Hospitality Events, National Sales Meetings, Leadership Conferences, C.S.R. Events, Sporting Events, Award Ceremonies, and Employee Celebrations.
Key areas discussed in this episode:
- Statistics of women, including MBA and law school graduates who should be populating more corporate boards PLUS the number of women who got onto corporate boards last year, and how many more will be added to California companies this coming year?
- How is the Betsy-style networking different from the ordinary networking that every entrepreneur does? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to discover her proven strategies during the pandemic.
- How is having more women on corporate boards an advantage to companies? Get ready to be empowered!
- Understand how the National Association of Women Business Owners back in 1976 is helping women of today’s generation soar to greater heights.
- Public awareness campaign to educate women about how to get themselves on corporate boards and develop networks.
- The steps you need to take as a woman if you're looking to serve on a corporate board in the near future.
National registration for the November 12th event: https://2020wob.com/
Registration for the December 3rd event: https://2020wob.com/minneapolis/
We've launched the 2X Intensive that will help you double your sales and shave 10 hours off of your work week! What are clients saying about the new 2X Intensive?
"Ursula is a gift and a blessing in my life and businesses! In the first 11 minutes of our 2X private coaching call, I had a breakthrough that already more than paid for this program! I am in awe of how much insight I get every single time I step into her programs. I cannot wait to see what the next steps hold! If you haven't said yes yet to the 2X Intensive, DO IT. Your future self will thank you."
Apply today so you can 2X your business even sooner! https://www.salescoachnow.com/apply/
Loved this episode? Please complete an online review of my "Double Your Sales Now" podcast here: https://www.salescoachnow.com/giveaway/
Positive ratings are hugely important to me as they help my podcast get discovered globally. It's your way of passing the message forward to others and saying thanks to me if you benefited from my sales expertise.