On the Double Your Sales Now podcast, you will discover top resources to selling strategies, powerful tips, and best practices to open your mind and performance to the next level. You can double your sales, too! In this episode, you'll learn how to grow your business with social media.
It's all about consistency, engagement with your audience, and being your authentic self to stand out in the crowd! Business owners who are knowledgeable and passionate about their products, services, and the community they serve are far more likely to succeed.
Some key areas covered in this episode of the Double Your Sales Now podcast:
- How having the right PRICING is the key to PROFIT. You're not just trading time for money. You're trading time for value.
- Why remote work is rising in popularity across the world and why your company should embrace it — either on a large or small scale.
- How social media has evolved over the years and where it is headed.
- The limiting beliefs to let go of to open up to expansive opportunities for serving your clients.
- Expert marketing tips during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis that will propel your business moving forward. Hint: it’s not what you may think!
This week, it is my pleasure to welcome Margaret Hernandez Brown to our show. She is the founder and chief digital strategist of SocializeLA.com, a full-service digital marketing and training agency. And, I've personally known her for over 12 years! Get 90 days worth of content, go to www.socializela.com/90day. Promo code: salescoachnow
Loved this episode? Please complete an online review of my "Double Your Sales Now" Podcast here: www.salescoachnow.com/giveaway/. More reviews equal more awareness of the Podcast, and more listeners mean more impact in the world!
For Other News:
A Big Thank You To First Amendment Voice and Steve Miska for sponsoring the Double Your Sales Now Podcast. Steve is hosting a 2-day webinar series called Constitution Day, an American holiday honoring the day the United States Constitution was signed in Philadelphia.
It's bipartisan. It's not political. It's for everyone to come together and have better conversations with people who might be in a different political party than you. You’re going to learn about Religious Freedom, Freedom of Speech, and Freedom In The Media.
What does that mean? How do you know if you're reading real news, fake news or things that can help you right now?
Visit www.constitutionday.com for a better understanding of the Constitution Day in the United States and exercise your First Amendment freedom.