On the Double Your Sales Now podcast, you will discover top resources to selling strategies, powerful tips, and best practices to open your mind and performance to the next level. You can double your sales, too! In this episode, you'll learn how to double your sales while retaining your profit with Wendy Byford.
After 30 years in Corporate America, Wendy set up a company to form corporations and limited liability companies. After setting up over 30,000 entities for more than 25,000 clients, and giving these clients tools and coaching to learn how to manage their entities. Wendy is now focused on building BizEngaged, LLC – an educational and coaching company dedicated to helping entrepreneurs minimize the negative impact lawsuits and audits by teaching them how to take control of their systems and processes so they look to the court and the IRS like professional managers of professional organizations – with proof.
Here are the key areas we covered in this episode:
- This month is Suicide Prevention and Awareness Month. We can all help prevent suicide. The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals. 1-800-273-8255
- Why the Government has been giving out money hand-over-fist and how this could negatively impact your business.
- Learn the mistakes that can trigger the IRS to audit your business causing more taxes, penalties and interest. Listen to Wendy explain how you can take care of it with some simple strategies.
- How most entrepreneurs destroy their strongest business defenses every single day… but you can keep your business safe without worrying about lawsuits with this valuable knowledge.
- Discover The Fix to 7 Common - But Deadly - Mistakes That Most Entrepreneurs Make With Their LLC. Download the PDF here: https://www.bizengaged.com/solution7mistakes
On another note, we're launching a new course called 2X Intensive Application that will take your business to the next level. DON'T MISS OUT on the opportunity to learn from industry experts! https://www.salescoachnow.com/apply/
Want to donate to Ursula’s charity? Visit www.inspirelifeskills.org. Your donation helps to break the cycle of abuse and poverty and gives the youth in Inspire the chance to not become a statistic. All donations are tax-deductible.
A BIG Thank You to Our Sponsor!
I recently hosted an interview about having difficult conversations with Steve Miska. You may have listened on the 4th of July weekend. He runs a nonpartisan nonprofit called First Amendment Voice, which will host their annual (now virtual) Symposium in September.
Steve is offering free attendance for my listeners. Simply go to the registration page and use the promo code DYSN.
You also get a year's free membership and the possibility to attend a Difficult Conversations workshop with me, all for free!
Sign up quickly because workshop participation is very limited. https://firstamendmentvoice.org/2020-5th-annual-national-symposium/