On the Double Your Sales Now podcast, you will discover top resources to selling strategies, powerful tips, and best practices to open your mind and performance to the next level. You can double your sales, too! In this episode, you'll learn how to attract prosperity by releasing your limiting beliefs about money and success with Amanda Walljasper-Tate.
Amanda left her job as a Spanish teacher and took a leap of faith when she purchased a small health food store in downtown Worthington, Minnesota. Amanda has a passion for helping people become healthier. Her love of owning a small business shines through in everything she does. THIS IS THE BEST TIME for everyone to support SMALL, LOCAL, and INDEPENDENT BUSINESSES because they are the BACKBONE OF OUR COUNTRY.
Here are the key areas we covered in this episode:
- How to BREAK YOUR POVERTY MINDSET for financial abundance and switch to “I am worthy of all the blessings coming my way” mindset. When we have more, we can help more people and give back in ways we never thought possible.
- How to make more mindful money decisions, be more positive and have a clear plan — especially now that many businesses are struggling. Now isn’t the time to be surrounded by fear and stressed out.
- Highly effective business tips EVERY ENTREPRENEUR SHOULD KNOW.
- How versatility can help you adapt to changes during the pandemic. Such as utilizing Zoom to reach more potential clients across the world.
- It’s through the tough challenges and the valleys that we learn and grow the most. How can you build and maintain resilience during a pandemic?
We're launching a new course called 2X Intensive Application that will take your business to the next level. DON'T MISS OUT on the opportunity to learn from industry experts! https://www.salescoachnow.com/apply/
Check out Daily Apple online store NOW! https://dailyappleonline.com/
Loved this episode? Please complete an online review of my "Double Your Sales Now" podcast here: https://www.salescoachnow.com/giveaway/
Positive ratings are hugely important to me as they help my podcast get discovered globally. It's your way of passing the message forward to others and saying thanks to me if you benefited from my sales expertise.
A BIG Thank You to Our Sponsor!
I recently hosted an interview about having difficult conversations with Steve Miska. You may have listened on the 4th of July weekend. He runs a nonpartisan nonprofit called First Amendment Voice, which will host their annual (now virtual) Symposium in September.
Steve is offering free attendance for my listeners. Simply go to the registration page and use the promo code DYSN.
You also get a year's free membership and the possibility to attend a Difficult Conversations workshop with me, all for free!
Sign up quickly because workshop participation is very limited. https://firstamendmentvoice.org/2020-5th-annual-national-symposium/