Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices and let us know if you have any questions.
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site SalesCoachNow.com, including any information you may provide through our site when you purchase a product or service, register for a webinar using a service provider, sign up to our free products, sign up for email, take part in a survey, or similar.
By using this site and/or providing us with your data, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site and/or provide data.
The SalesCoachNow.com website (the “Website”) and Potential Quest, Inc. and Sales Coach Now (“Company”), is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer who is in charge of privacy-related matters for us. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, please contact the DPO at:
Re: Data Protection Officer
Potential Quest, Inc
Sales Coach Now
80 South 8th Street, Suite 900,
Minneapolis, MN 55402
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at [email protected]
B. WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymized data.
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, through registering for a webinar at a service provider website, download from a third-party website, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back-ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as webinar, informational downloads, free giveaways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
We DO NOT COLLECT any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at [email protected] In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason (i.e. email subscription and marketing messages), we will ask you directly for your expressed consent and provide you with an opportunity to withdraw your consent.
YOU MAY WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT AT ANY TIME BY CLICKING ON AN “UNSUBSCRIBE” LINK WHICH IS OFFERED AT THE BOTTOM OF EVERY EMAIL WE SEND. You may also withdraw your consent anytime, by contacting us at [email protected] or mailing us at: Potential Quest, Inc. (Sales Coach Now) 80 South 8th Street, Suite 900, Minneapolis, MN 55402
D.HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google, advertising networks such as Facebook, search information providers such as Google, providers of technical, webinar hosting, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
E. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
We may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked or registered for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. YOU MAY WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT AT ANY TIME BY CLICKING ON AN “UNSUBSCRIBE” LINK WHICH IS OFFERED AT THE BOTTOM OF EVERY EMAIL WE SEND. You may also withdraw your consent anytime, by contacting us at [email protected] or mailing us at: Potential Quest, Inc. (Sales Coach Now) 80 South 8th Street, Suite 900, Minneapolis, MN 55402 UNITED STATES
Before we share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes we will get your express consent.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by emailing us at [email protected]
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications, this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations, etc.
F. SERVICE PROVIDERS
We engage service providers to perform functions and provide
services to us in the United States and other countries. For example, we use a
G. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We may disclose your personal information to our subsidiaries, affiliates, and service providers for the purpose of providing our services to you.
- We may disclose your personal information to a third party, including a lawyer or collection agency, when necessary to enforce our terms of service or any other agreement between you and the Company.
- We may provide your information to any successor in interest in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s asserts and/or business.
- We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights or when compelled by a court or other governmental entity to do so.
- We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. No personal data is shared with third parties based in countries which do not have equivalent data protection or confidentiality/secrecy laws in place.
H. DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
I. DATA STORAGE
Our shopping cart solution is hosted and managed by Infusionsoft, and ClickFunnels. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Infusionsoft, ClickFunnelsand WooCommerce stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
J. YOUR RIGHTS
We assume no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or correctness of any data provided by you. Under data protection laws in certain jurisdictions, you have rights in relation to your personal data under certain circumstances that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at [email protected]
For EU consumers, you can see more about these rights at:
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
K. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
L. CHILDREN AND OUR SERVICES
Our services are not directed to children, and you may not use our services if you are under the age of 13. You must also be old enough to consent to the processing of your personal data in your country (in some countries we may allow your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf).
N. THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
O. EMAIL POLICIES
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail, and telephone. This also applies when you register for our website, sign up through any of our forms using your email address or make a purchase on this site.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as allowed in the section titled Disclosure of Your Personal Data.
We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mails sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
YOU MAY WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT AT ANY TIME BY CLICKING ON AN “UNSUBSCRIBE” LINK WHICH IS OFFERED AT THE BOTTOM OF EVERY EMAIL WE SEND.